April 02, 2009

Bow-ing Out

Today was rainy and I was tempted to dress myself in the most comfortable (and perhaps least exciting) clothing I own.  Then I decided to do the opposite and wear the bow shirt that I got from my friend, Laurel, in Chicago. The t-shirt was one design she made for the shop, Kuzu, she opened with her mom and sister in Tucson.  It was a nice little pick-me-up for the day. 

Sidenote: This cardigan I picked up at a dollar sale. It's one of my favorite cardigans; perfectly nubby and worn-in. It's a wonderful thing when you can find such a great staple for so cheap. 

Bow Shirt by Laurel for Kuzu, AA yellow tank dress, Thrifted grandpa cardigan, UO brown tights, Jeffrey Campbell boots

I absolutely adore the pattern of the bow: a little piece of the desert integrated in a fun, feminine way.

1 comment: