April 24, 2009

Looks Like Spring, But It's Not (Yet)

Trouve cardigan (Nordstrom's), F21 pocket tank, Levi's cutoff, H&M tights, Miu Miu platforms, Aldo Necklace, thrifted earrings

Overexposed

My love of shoes is undeniable, especially a great pair of heels. (One of my favorite people, Bradley, once told me, when I was wearing 4'' platforms, that I was born to be tall. And, I firmly believe this, despite my 5'6'' stature.) Unfortunately, no matter how gorgeous and spectacular they are, most heels lack practicality.  As much as I believe in fashion over function, I spend most of my (working) days on my feet. 

These Miu Miu platforms seem to be the best of both worlds: height and yet surprisingly comfortable. I predict wearing these often, perhaps too often over the summer. 

2 comments:

  1. When did you get those??? (and where)

    --Mallary :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them on Wednesday at Buffalo (of course!).

    ReplyDelete