April 08, 2009

J'adore

The weather today was not as sunny as the past two days, but it was still fairly warm (for Portland in April) and I decided to say 'yes' to a more summery ensemble.  

And I wanted to wear my best find from Chicago, my new Chloe shoes.  Yes, Chloe shoes from Spring 2006 in excellent condition.  I stumbled across them at the Buffalo Exchange in Wicker Park.  They were such a steal (only $90, can you believe it?).  An added bonus: Laurel snatched up her March 2009 Bazaar once we were back at her place, showed me an article on the extreme heights designer shoes have reached in the past four years (great article, by the way), and pointed to the sidebar in which my new Chloe shoes were featured.  Bring 'em back, implored the article.  Well, I'm not pulling them out of the depths of my closet (oh, to imagine a world where I could pull beautiful Chloe shoes out of storage), but I'm wearing them with relish.




A closer look 

Retro blouse, H&M jeans, Sun hat (found at Buffalo Exchange), Gifted leaf pendent necklace, F21 bangles, Chloe wooden sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment