April 28, 2009

A Hint of Lime

It is apparent by what I keep pulling out of my closet to wear that I am craving some warmer weather.  I'm not used to this whole wet and slow melting into Spring after spending several years in Tucson.

This lime green and lace dress is one of my summer favorites. I love the color of it. Normally, I think of glow sticks, hipster kids, and 90s renditions (not always all of together, but sometimes), so I love how this dress makes the color so feminine and delicate. 


Anthropologie Dress, Vintage William Teague leather vest, Snakeskin belt, Vintage boots, F21 bangles

... and doily earrings

Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for making these earrings, although someone did.  When I saw them at the Tucson Buffalo Exchange, I snatched them up. They are the perfect way to make my once-secret love of doilies public, without risking making my place look like an 80-year-old lives there.

No comments:

Post a Comment