March 13, 2009

Delightfully Dressed

 Vintage Dress and sweater, UO tights, Vintage 70s Larry Mahan boots, Forever 21 multi-chain necklace, Faux snakeskin belt

In many ways, I am not a girly-girl.  I dislike overly frilly and flowery things, thoroughly enjoy sports, particularly basketball and football, and prefer to drink whiskey over some fruity concoction any day.  But when it comes to fashion, I LOVE dresses.  (My obsession, let's just say, is getting slightly out-of-hand.) So, when I saw this cream ruffly number the other day, I had to snatch it up.  It made me happy in the way only a new dress can (and it was only $10, which only multiples the delight ).


Had to take a close-up of the scallop detailing on these Larry Mahan boots.  It's my favorite part; I would say, 75 percent of the reason I bought them. I've been wearing them a lot lately, but for months they sat in my closet unworn.  I go through cycles with them, I suppose.  But they are such a great boot that I don't think I will ever be able to part with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment