June 25, 2009

Something New

It happens. You buy something and then you get it home and you realize you're not exactly sure how to incorporate it into your wardrobe. Or just not exactly sure how to wear it. 

Back in March I bought these Silence & Noise pants online. I was so excited about them, then every time I put them on, the outfit, the look didn't feel right to me.  Perhaps I was hesitant because I am not accustom to harem pants. Perhaps it is because they are a fairly lightweight cotton, so they feel like more of a summer pant to me.  And I didn't know what to wear them with.

Then, yesterday I went to a new boutique (after visiting the Apple store) that opened up in the mall called Aritzia. I found the white Kain pocket tee I've been eyeing for almost half price and it went perfectly with the harem pants. I also purchased a wonderfully loose gray tank dress by Wilfred that was half off. I left the store in total bliss. 


Flounce cropped leather jacket, Kain pocket tee, Silence & Noise harem pants, F21 heels


F21 black bangle, Turquoise and silver cuffs, Marc Jacobs ring

Also, my goal of finding some nice silver jewelry in Tucson was fulfilled. I found the top two bangles at the Buffalo Exchange. While I wish I found more, these two cuffs compliment my other bangle so well. There's nothing more satisfying than finding what you're looking for.  Well, okay, maybe there is, but not when it comes to shopping.

2 comments: