June 16, 2009

Familiar Territory

Today I returned to Tucson for a nice five-day trip. I'm excited to be back in the sun and 98 degree weather, so I can bust out some summer outfits.  (Outfit posts will resume. I promise.) Mostly, I'm ecstatic about seeing all my friends here.

In honor of my return to the desert, below are some scans of "Outlaw Country," published in January '09 Elle. I still love everything about this story. I am going to go in search of more turquoise and silver jewelry while I'm here in town. There is nothing that I've been wanting more for months than an armload of silver bangles and cuffs.

Well, that and those Alexander Wang fringe ankle boots. But I can't afford those and I refuse to buy the Forever 21 knockoffs.




Photos via elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment