June 28, 2009

Silver Lining

Still completely excited about putting together summer ensembles, even though I need a cardigan at night here.

Also, when I tried this dress on, I was a bit nervous about how revealing it was. It is one thing to show a little cleavage or a little leg (both of which I do frequently), but when you combine the two, especially during the daytime, it becomes a tad much for me.  Still, I loved this Mara Hoffman dress and knew that I had to have it.  It's funny to me that a silver lame tube top totally makes this outfit daytime appropriate for me.  Well, that and the cowboy boots. 



AA cardigan, Mara Hoffman dress, AA silver lame tube top, Jeffrey Campbell cowboy boots

3 comments:

  1. i request more detailed photos of that amazing dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you gonna post again??? i miss your words and pretty face. x's and o's from chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post more fits! You are one of the best dressed girls in Portland...

    ReplyDelete