June 08, 2009

Simple Complexity

I am not the only one enamored with Complex Geometries as of late. The pieces are wonderfully thought out and versatile.  I am looking more and more (perhaps like so many others right now, although my desire stems more from the idea of maximizing my closet and less from the recession) for basics that can be worn in a multitude of ways, with many things.  

Sidenote: My closet, I feel, is full of good pieces, but pieces that can only be worn one or two ways. This leads to boredom and to me standing in front of my closet for a half an hour sometimes, feeling as though I have nothing to wear, and then buying more so I feel that I do have more options. I need to remedy this situation.

Below are pieces and ensembles I could live in all summer.

I am especially in love with the above dress. 


Is it wrong that I love hot shorts so much? (I know I said 'denim panties' are not for me; hot shorts certainly are.)


And these last photos simply reaffirm that I need a pair of drapey shorts for summer. 

Complex Geometries, S 09

No comments:

Post a Comment