May 16, 2009

Swimsuit Cravings

Image via Stylesightings

In perusing photos on Stylesightings from Coachella, I saw several girls donning this black and white print swimsuit in several different forms. What I want to know: who makes it and where can I find it?

Rarely do I buy new swimsuits. They are expensive and it is impractical for me to buy a new one every year, especially now that I live in Portland. I have seen so many cute ones lately, especially one pieces, that my standard black bikini (with gold chains, mind you) feels boring. As much as I want to lay out in the sun, I'm not super thrilled about pulling that bikini out of the back of my drawer.

1 comment:

  1. Linda! How weird is it that we both posted a photo of these ladies at cochella just a few days apart?! we must be like blog soulmates or something! anyway, I saw the cutest one-piece black and white swimsuit online recently, I will put up a photo of it soon!

    ReplyDelete